Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Add a goddamn /report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonBoxer

Minecraft Username:
MoonBoxer

What is the suggestion about?
Add a goddamn /report command

Description:
Why is it taking the staff team so long to add this command which has been accepted and being "worked" on? What's also funny is the fact that it's NOW being added. Seriously? The server has more cheaters than it ever had and now it's "being" added? Give me a break.

I personally suggested this back in May of 2019 (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/about-adding-a-report-command.68455/), aaaand it got denied (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/about-adding-a-report-command.68455/post-216415). Also, it was denied because it had been already suggested and denied. (This just shows how the community has been begging the staff to add the report command for a long time).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As we, the community, have said a hundred times, IT WILL DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CHEATERS.

Extra Information:
The current process of reporting is KIND OF time consuming. I mean, it takes about 5 minutes to upload the video proof to YouTube and once you've submitted the report, have fun waiting 10 whole hours for a staff member to see it!

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Honestly, today was a big shock to me , after I see 2 of my old friends ( very op freinds) left the server due to hackers ,it starts to be annoying that all our suggestions got denied or still pending, the server takes so much time to develop something doesn't need all that time , I am upset the entire day because I have just lost 2 of my friends , they will never back again , in this case , I start thinking about a /report command more carefully and start to change my tune , I am totally agree to add this command as it is So Harmful to report someone in forum , it took me 10min for each video (record , edit , render , upload then submit a report ) , and keep that in mind I don't have that good wifi though, and after all hard work to report the hacker simply say " Cry how many times I have banned before ? " , you can see that we start gets a very good amount of rude hackers and knowledgeable hackers that easily evade the ban , this is the biggest problem ever cause if we can't stop 90% of them from getting back so reports are useless for most of them , and I really hope they see some old good suggestions about how to prevent ban-evaders .

Now my plan is to be patient as much as possible until we see new staff , and start seeing them all time in-game , so we can easily contact with them in-game especially in mini-games , we do need more mini-games staff , I really respect all current staff but we need more from different timd-zones to get staff online 24h, and I hope That Jartex starts developing some new anticheat or do some suggestion about how to reduce hackers number (we have suggested several ways )

I will go +1 and good luck

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoonBoxer

MoonBoxer

There's no need to edit or render, just record the cheater and submit the report

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
There's no need to edit or render, just record the cheater and submit the report
My record size is 100mb and when i render it , it becomes 15mb , a huge decrease

ItzMufasa_

+1

this command should be for in the moment reports where the staff members online at the time directly get a short msg from the reporting player as well as the gamemode the person is playing on and the name of the player being reported

Status
Not open for further replies.