Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP add a delay on the golden apples and reduce the arrows from a stack to 16(BUHC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
add a delay on the golden apples and reduce the arrows from a stack to 16(BUHC)​

Description:
It's really annoying when people spam golden apples and bows so my Idea is to add a cooldown on the gapples like a normal practice server would have and also reduce the arrows so they can pvp more instead of camping and spamming and another good thing will be if you guys add tools like pickaxes and axes to prevent people from camping if there isn't any staff on.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
will improve the experience a lot...​

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
Neutral. Eating golden apples without stopping is useless anyways. I don't know about others but bow helped me win so many games against hackers in ranked build uhc. I think stack of arrows is fine. I understand that it is really annoying but you can try getting better with avoiding arrows. I agree with tools, there are a lot of people who love camping and building themselves in a cobblestone box.

D

Deleted member 43343

Neutral. Eating golden apples without stopping is useless anyways. I don't know about others but bow helped me win so many games against hackers in ranked build uhc. I think stack of arrows is fine. I understand that it is really annoying but you can try getting better with avoiding arrows. I agree with tools, there are a lot of people who love camping and building themselves in a cobblestone box.
Maybe allow 64 in ranked but not in unranked. You can easily fix camping by giving wood blocks only as they can be quickly dug out.

krynio2

Delay on the gapples? +0.5 like yeah but you only have 6 gapples. A cooldown wouldnt help and itll be a waste of gaps if you spam gaps. 16 arrows? -69 Like what the hell? Only 16? what if someones camping against the corner with a base and u need to shoot them and u miss alot? I would put it down to like 44 arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.