Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Add 4v4 mode.

Padio

Minecraft Username:
Padio​

What is the suggestion about?
Add 4v4 mode.​

Description:
4v4 is like 4v4v4v4 but instead of 4 teams of 4, it's 2 teams of 4. Watch the following YouTube videos for better explanation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iyj6evhUZk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ApPe98a4E&t=137s

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this feature will bring more players to JartexNetwork since 4v4 will be very effective to grind fast wins. This will also be good for the sweats in BedWars since they'll have a gamemode to grind fast wins in.​

Extra Information:
Maybe take Solo and Duos maps and edit them to fit this gamemode instead of taking the time to make maps for it.​

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
+1. but these should be considered private games, and should not count towards stats/winstreak.

salti

+1. but these should be considered private games, and should not count towards stats/winstreak.
I agree with Nirahz. I would kind of be fine if it counted towards wins beds finals but definitely not winstreak since it's basically impossible to lose with a party and it's easy to dodge other parties

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I would kind of be fine if it counted towards wins beds finals
I think this depends on whether or not my suggestion about clans gets accepted. grinding wins would be so easy and it would break the game probably, but only time will tell

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Padio​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • No plans for this
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo