Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

adamjulien Making Fake Happening About Kicking In The island / also he telling me that i steal his spawners

ArcadianJeralds

"Hello my name is ArcadianJerald Just to clear out things out about the stuff O OvalDingo said in his thread I didn't scam him or anything close that Its because he is disrespecting me and my fellow islandmember and he is not giving back the sword that he took from one of my islandmember so i punish him by kicking him from our island and he breaking the island rules and the post thread i got reason for what happen by this guy doing O OvalDingo the guy who makes me broke and making fake proofs and this guy name in jartex ign : adamjulien

HelpUs

Addicted Member
"Hello my name is ArcadianJerald Just to clear out things out about the stuff O OvalDingo said in his thread I didn't scam him or anything close that Its because he is disrespecting me and my fellow islandmember and he is not giving back the sword that he took from one of my islandmember so i punish him by kicking him from our island and he breaking the island rules and the post thread i got reason for what happen by this guy doing O OvalDingo the guy who makes me broke and making fake proofs and this guy name in jartex ign : adamjulien

This is not the place where you should be solving this.