Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Abuse fireballs: proposal to reduce it

Status
Not open for further replies.

_RICHkz

Minecraft Username:
_RICHkz

What is the suggestion about?
Abuse fireballs: proposal to reduce it

Description:
Fireballs are essential to complete the game but some players use it as a substitute for the sword, to avoid the pvp. Currently the damage of the fireballs is not reduced, so they are not useless to jump and are really annoying in the hands of the campers.
Can we limit the number of affordable fireballs? For example, 20 fireballs per game.
I have read that someone proposes to increase the cost, but with IronForge it would not be effective.
The real solutions are 2 according to me:
ruduce the damage, to be able to also use fireballJump (the best solution).
Or limit the number of fireballs available.
The two solutions together would be fantastic!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Shooting hundreds of fireballs on players is not just annoying, but it's hard to fight because their damage is too high

Extra Information:
I know that fireballs, for now, are needed in large quantities because there are players who build islands in the sky.
I have already proposed to reduce the maximum height (Thread "Maximum height in bedwars").
These things together, I really believe they can improve the quality of the Jartex bedwars.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Sounds pretty useful and I can understand how annoying fireballs can be. +1

xpeH

Donator
Donator
+1 due to the fact
  • I would see people every day in the bedwars game using so many fireballs to easily win the game and you can't do anything about it
  • Fireballs do a lot of damage when they connect which I believe should be reduced to a reasonable amount
  • Maybe add a timer to each of the fireballs (for example 15 seconds) so they don't just spam

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _RICHkz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.