Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

about the toast situation part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
ok so let me get this straight hussainmhh got banned for 7 days for crossteaming yet toast did the SAME thing and got away easily with a warning? lmao talking about staff simping, also how about considering not locking the thread before i can post a reply locking the thread wont hide you from the criticism/punishment you deserve
just because you are staff doesnt exempt you from server rules you CANNOT compare a warning to a 7DAY BAN that is complete utter bs lmao.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilerOrpheus65

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
and by locking the thread you literally prove my point that you arent eligible for staff duties if you are gonna be a constant rule breaker who openly admits to their actions because they are backed by their higher staff daddy who will be more than happy to cover his reputation in mud

vladda06

Exactly, she broke the rules for regular players and got a "staff warning"?? While other players are getting 7 day ban for the literally same thing??? She deserves a staff warnings for the other staff rules she broke and for this 1 week ban and definitely demotion. Also i don't get why some of staff and management team members are defending her so bad when shes clearly wrong. And all this locking threads before other can replay??? You are clearly showing that u cant take critics and dictatorship of menagment team

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
and who tf even accepted this person, whereas this trial truly lacks a sense of moderation. Should be demoted imo

toastt_x

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
toastt_x
Your previous thread got locked after the answer was given. If you're asking why i got warned instead of 7 days ban It's because I'm a staff member, You cant expect a staff member to get temporarily banned it will slow down staff duties, Staff members get demoted and a possible blacklist If they're blatantly Abusing their rank and ignoring all the warnings from the management team, I've got a warn already and learnt from my mistake There is no need to take this topic any further.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
and by locking the thread you literally prove my point that you arent eligible for staff duties if you are gonna be a constant rule breaker who openly admits to their actions because they are backed by their higher staff daddy who will be more than happy to cover his reputation in mud
Staff members are allowed to lock threads if it's intention is to create drama and chaos amongst the community.

If you have proof of a staff member breaking rules or not doing their duties correctly, you may staff report them here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/25/select

If you believe the actions taken by the management team are not proper or you disagree with them, we welcome you to join the staff team and work your way up until said position. Other than that, I'm sorry to inform you that it's us (SrMods, Manager & Owners) who decide what happens to which staff members.

Thank you for understanding. Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.