Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied about the staff DPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Occasionally, Rien and some other staffs will do some drop party on SBD, Factions, and other servers.

Since most staffs are not online 24/7, therefore some people alway miss DP. Even the people who are online, they often get nothing actually good and complain. In fact, newbies and noobs who get it, don't make a good use of it. They often sell it to people who are already rich, which loses the purpose of DP. Additionally, this creates too much temporary chat rule breakers, of which that staffs don't handle. Literally, players who played a long time (not me) and are not rich enough also do feel sad. Meanwhile other players who happen to have a couple of vounchers will often [item] them and spam the chat when staffs aren't here.

Short to say, the pros are: little amount of people get excited, staffs feel good about having the ability to give people things...etc
the cons are: a lot of people dissatisfied, people see DPs as unfair and random, people wasted their time, people hate their unfavorable luck, generate a lot of spam, more arrogant players, lesser money donors, etc

Therefore, I think that it should be stopped, scheduled, or be fair to all by giving all the same amount.

x o n e

basicly none sense
a dp is a luck game, you are not loosing anything but you might be winning something so its win or nothing
i completly disagree with what you said
rich people use their richness to buy stuff and maybe DP it them selves, or give it to their friends, and it's the other's fault if they didn't make it to the DP or got anything or didnt have money to buy something

if you can stop complaining about the minorest of shit that sometimes doesnt make sense at all
bye

Suhayl

Addicted Member
so u saying staff cannot have a bit of fun by dping stuff.??

i mean who can say no to free stuff?? even if it is just dirt... if YOU missed a dp then too bad, atleast others got some stuff from it, why complain?

since i see this as a really really stupid suggestion i will lock it. u can hate on me in pms.

Status
Not open for further replies.