Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP About pro ranks and events

thanasisG

Minecraft Username:
ThanasisG​

What is the suggestion about?
About pro ranks and events​

Description:
So, us we all know Build UHC is one of the most played kit in practice pvp. That means when you will host a Build UHC over 20 people will join. Anyways my suggestion is to make PRO rank host only Build UHC events.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make more people to buy pro rank and more people to come to practice for the events.​

Extra Information:
Also add a limit of players to the event like 15 maximum.Hope you find this idea interesting and add it soon!​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey, T thanasisG .
I'll go with a Downvote.
If people buy Pro and all they can do is host BUHC, all the other modes will be forgotten. This is not what we want for Jartex all of the modes have to be treated fairly. Also, it's just less money for the server.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I'll vote -1 as mythic ranks were promised that only them can host events. Many would be angry if this happens including me.

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
i would see it to be unfair, mythic already has the ability to host games and if pro rank can aswell its pretty much useless :/

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, thanasisG​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • It would be unfair, for people that bought Mythic rank just to host events, to change it now. Other than that, the Pro rank serves its purpose greatly as being the Ranked Games related rank, as well as /nick and /chatcolor, with Mythic being the only rank that is able to host events.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700