Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About exp!

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone! I hope this finds you well. For anyone that wonders the best ways to get experience, and level up the fastest ways. I will be here typing this to help you.
1. While playing the gamemode (Bedwars/Skywars/Thebridge) try activating your missions, that would grant you a little extra, experience!
2. What is the best gamemode for experience? Bedwars gives you good experience, but some people complain thats games are very long sometimes. I would suggest playing skywars, which if you are good at. You get 2 minutes games, and almost 60 experience per game, thats huge for a 2 miute game!
3. Voting. Per vote, you get 10 experience, so that is 60 free experience for nothing! In all Minigames, a mission is called "Voting", you get 100 exp per minigame. That is a free 30 Experience!
4. By voting, you will get vote keys, that means you can open vote crates. If you get really lucky, you can get Personal-Experience Boosters, which you can enable and wiuld give you alot of extra Experience. You can also open up a "Bag of Experience" which would give you free experience, by doing nothing!

Thank you for reading this, and i hope this helped! Enjoy your time, and have a good one

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
Very informative, almost every single way to get exp, although I think you forgot to mention the daily rewards wich sometimes can give a bit of exp. Reading this makes me wanna grind for level 100 but honestly I don't feel like coming back to minigames for sometime.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vain

Vain

Donator
Donator
Very informative, almost every single way to get exp, although I think you forgot to mention the daily rewards wich sometimes can give a bit of exp. Reading this makes me wanna grind for level 100 but honestly I don't feel like coming back to minigames for sometimeim g
Im glad you liked it, Tiago! Ah, i forgot the daily rewards. Thats my bad!

Zoydi

Donator
Donator
IGN
Zoydi
to be honest, they give little experience even for winning, it was even possible to do a little more, daily tasks could be done more, and so everything is very good