Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD About Armor Stands, Item Frames, Paintings, Music Discs and Rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
silvertongued

What is the suggestion about?
About Armor Stands, Item Frames, Paintings, Music Discs and Rain.

Description:
Some suggestions here by me, to improve artistic side of the game

1. Item frames, armor stands and paintings need to be fixed, visitors can destroy them and steal what is on them without even being cooped, this bug was reported before too and it's important for us since 1.8 doesn't have much variety by means of decoration, and we need these three elements fixed.

2. We have a jukebox in the /shop but we don't have any music discs?! Maybe they could drop in the bossworld as a surprise gift? Because we can't gather them naturally since skyblock is in peaceful mode. There should be a way to obtain them, I really love minecraft music and they're making part of the artistic side of the game. It could even be added to the voting crate reward, and I'm sure people still could sell/buy it for a certain price since music is really apprecaited in minecraft.

3. I want that purchased /is biomes actually work, we don't have snow or rain in our islands since it causes lag but it should be made optional so certain islands rain and certains don't, ->since biomes can be set within borders rain could be too, I guess. (rain and snow should be enabled only by BOUGHT biomes so not everyone encounter it by default-> less lag)

Thanks for paying attention, even if one of them is accepted I'd be enough happy !

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
All three suggestions focus on the game's atmospheric side. None of the suggestions require any extension since they already exist in the 1.8 version of Minecraft but are blocked since there's no way to utilise them. I believe everyone likes to listen to music in a rainy day, and I want to move this feeling into our warm skyblocks.

Last edited:

Khosraw

Banned
1. I'm curious what base server version skyblock uses. Usually they are either 1.8, 1.12, or 1.16.5. If it's 1.8 then Jartex really needs to reconsider their version mainly because many developers are leaving 1.8 and 1.8 has a lot of bugs and exploits. I'm sure they can fix the item frame issue with WorldGuard or something.
3. To my knowledge, snow and rain barely cause enough lag to show a performance difference

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, seasonsafterfall seasonsafterfall
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.