Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames about all the players with ranks to play the parkour in lobbies of bedwars and skywars

Feronik_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xmasterskills​

What is the suggestion about?
about all the players with ranks to play the parkour in lobbies of bedwars and skywars​

Description:
i think that there should be added a command only players with ranks can accese and that will be /fly command so we can actualy enjoy the parkour of jartex​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it helps the​

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
Instead of that having a separate command to disable fly, there should be a way in which fly is automatically disabled once you step on the pressure plate and start the parkour. And if you want to fly again you can simply step on it again. Another alternate could be by clicking on an NPC to disable and enable fly.

Khosraw

Banned
+1

I mean, it is not a lot but I would like to see some ranked players flying. It would probably influence whether I buy a rank or not.

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
I think he means a command to disable Fly because while completing the parkour you tend to fly by mistake, that ends your parkour timer.
yeah, pretty sure he means that, could be wrong tho.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Instead of that having a separate command to disable fly, there should be a way in which fly is automatically disabled once you step on the pressure plate and start the parkour. And if you want to fly again you can simply step on it again. Another alternate could be by clicking on an NPC to disable and enable fly.
Agree +1