Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP About a big koth every saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
About a big koth every saturday

Description:
The suggestion is about a big koth with really good loot like ultra armour or yijki set on every saturday at like 1pm est time. Or a other day or more then 1 day a week.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would help get more players because they want koth or they just want to have fun and when they capp it they think its fun si they keep coming back. And it would help people who arent rich with getting some good loot.

Extra Information:
make like special gear what is called [koth]sword but then in color and mak earmour with [koth]chestplate.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
+1
I love this suggestion hope it gets accepted, only if voodootje0/gunfire agrees with the suggestion and other players/staff.

laith_playzmc

Seems like a good idea, I don't play KitPVP myself but I think it's a good idea to have a special event once a week.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I will go NEUTRAL since I really like and actually support the events suggestion but about the loot, if the event is about loot crates or loot boxes, having the same loot over and over will just make the item less exclusive, obviously. Maybe having different loots and less exclusives so it stays equal and hard to get those sets.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate/vote it Neutral for the time being.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.