Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Able to see cps when spectating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XplodePro​

What is the suggestion about?
Able to see cps when spectating​

Description:
I think you should be able to look at the cps when you're spectating someone in a fight. You should also be able to see the cps in brackets and sumo events.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help staff idetinfy autoclickers when spectating, rather than making us record and report​

Extra Information:
xplode is swag​

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
+1 it would help you guys and us staff a lot. Thank you for this idea and Have fun on the server. Xplode Xplode

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
Helps the lack of evidence vs autoclickers in spectate, makes it way easier for staff aswell
+1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 very useful for staff so they can identify cheaters

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
This will definitely be very useful for us especially

+1

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I remember fighting a guy with 30 CPS and forgot to record, I kept asking him for a duel to record him but he never responded, I started spectating him and got a very obvious recording of him standing still for 10 seconds, then non-stop swinging while scrolling over his hotbar and roding. After he killed the other guy, I followed him in the lobby after the match and he was still swinging and stood for another 10 seconds and stopped swinging.
After I reported him the report got denied for "not enough evidence" and when I dmed the staff member who denied the report, he said it was a very obvious auto-clicker, but we can't ban for very obvious, so Being able to see the player's CPS while spectating is going to be very helpful indeed lol.
Anyways, great suggestion. Upvoted.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I remember fighting a guy with 30 CPS and forgot to record, I kept asking him for a duel to record him but he never responded, I started spectating him and got a very obvious recording of him standing still for 10 seconds, then non-stop swinging while scrolling over his hotbar and roding. After he killed the other guy, I followed him in the lobby after the match and he was still swinging and stood for another 10 seconds and stopped swinging.
After I reported him the report got denied for "not enough evidence" and when I dmed the staff member who denied the report, he said it was a very obvious auto-clicker, but we can't ban for very obvious, so Being able to see the player's CPS while spectating is going to be very helpful indeed lol.
Interesting explanation đź‘€
And yes it would be helpful too

Status
Not open for further replies.