Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Able to msg staff members in-game

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GoingDarkNow​

What is the suggestion about?
Able to msg staff members in-game​

Description:
If there's a problem in-game would be much easier to message them. Yes, people might abuse it but I feel like it's something important. Sometimes, things happen really fast and I feel like it's faster to msg them in-game.

I usually play PracticePvP and seeing a camper makes me mad and I feel like adding these feature might reduce the campers.
Not trying to say that mods should immediately spectate my game but maybe if they're free they can check y'know.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Easier for us players to message them in-game then through discord.​

Extra Information:
Feel free to comment your opinion on my suggestion. Positive or Negative :)

iiFlux

You can privately message Staff in game by using /msg <username> and report them your problem.

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I think this is necessary to have on a network with this acceleration of growth. People should be able to call staff no matter what gamemode they're on. This can be done by making a command like /helpop, and an alert or notification will appear to drag all the online staff-members' attention that the player needs immediate assistance.
On minigames, players can invite staff to a party, but on other gamemodes, what do they do?
Staff can severely punish whoever abuses this command.

I'm personally supporting this suggestion.

Imwithnoobs

Suspended
Donator
Staff might regret this really bad. Maybe if staff have an option on when they are available to help so they dont get spammed or if they are in game. I think its up to the players not to ruin this command. At the end of the day if everything is balanced this can be a really useful suggestion. +1 meh

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Yes abusing is a big issue and as many people know many members of jartex love trolling and swearing and getting muted. Imma go with a -1
[ /report would be a better command ]

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I agree with this suggestion. it's going to help the communication between players and staff members, and since abusing it is punishable, I don't see any harm of adding this. Upvoted.

Last edited:

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I usually play PracticePvP and seeing a camper makes me mad and I feel like adding these feature might reduce the campers.
Not trying to say that mods should immediately spectate my game but maybe if they're free they can check y'know.
Just to let you know, this part already got suggested by one of our new staff members.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mykkull

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yes abusing is a big issue and as many people know many members of jartex love trolling and swearing and getting muted. Imma go with a -1
[ /report would be a better command ]
As ZoneRGH said, people who abuses, trolls or spamming swear words will get punished accordingly.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
( And no im not gravedigging ) It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he will ask troll questions and get banned, if that happens remove his perms to msg staffs