Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts

Minecraft Username:
2ag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts​

Suggestion Details:
Being Able to send and receive gold directly from accounts.​
when we want to buy stuff from someone for gold. we spend from our balance directly by sending gold to the seller since we bought the gold from store. instead of buying from again from shop and it will make top voters who vote on alts transfer their gold to main account.​
if i have 2k gold splitted on 2 accounts. how i can buy a 2k gold stuff? i can't.​
you should add this option since it's a currency on JartexNetowrk​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-top voters will get their gold on main accounts​
-sending gold directly from balance to the seller or alts​

Extra Information:
-Just Add this option for gold. doesn't matter for iron since it's not available on store.​
-don't allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron.​
-incase if this suggestion gets accepted you should also add gold transactions history including [ Date - Player Name - Amount Of Gold ]​

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reasons which were stated above

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
2ag​

Suggestion Details:
when we want to buy stuff from someone for gold. we spend from our balance directly by sending gold to the seller since we bought the gold from store. instead of buying from again from shop and it will make top voters who vote on alts transfer their gold to main account.​
if i have 2k gold splitted on 2 accounts. how i can buy a 2k gold stuff? i can't.​

Extra Information:
-Just Add this option for gold. doesn't matter for iron since it's not available on store.​
-don't allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron.​
-incase if this suggestion gets accepted you should also add gold transactions history including [ Date - Player Name - Amount Of Gold ]​
Suggestion - Upvote

Hello Germany-votetop-
After reviewing your suggestion I would like to give +1 for the following reason(s) -
Reasons were stated by you in the suggestion.

Regards
~Yeetboi2840

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
IGN
OnUrCase
this will allow getting insane amount of gold or iron which will really effect the server and make rewards really less valuable and because u are a 9hba
You can only get Gold From buying it off the store or voting The server isnt gonna be losing anything Lol and u will be able to trade items for gold

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
2ag​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
i think this suggestion can rune the Jartex Prison's economy, for example: vote with multiple account for receive in multiple account +500 iron in each, and then send it on an account, and take what u want practically free. -1

ZekromXD

Minecraft Username:
2ag​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
So, I went over the idea and have decided to give it a downvote for the following reasons.
• Firstly, voting on multiple accounts/alts to take over the voting leaderboard & snatch other user’s odds to gain a top position is disallowed as well. You’re highly discouraged to not vote for multiple accounts. That’s why the website only allows you to vote one account at a time as well. Bypassing the website’s filter using VPN or other mediums is discouraged as well.

• As orangeandy mentioned, it’d be game killing if they were to give out this ability to the players as they’ll generate immerse amount of gold via alts. Not to repeat how it’ll complete change the plot of buying things from the store.

With the being stated, I’ll now give my opinions to fix the issue you’ve come across & what could network offer us instead of this game killing ability.

• It’d be better if there was a feature to buy someone else a rank with the in-game gold you’ve. Instead of transferring gold to a user’s account to other, you’ll be able to gift a user a purchase made with gold via /gold shop. It’ll revoke the ability of players to possibly harm the economy.
They may also set a minimum price required to make a gift from in-game store. For example, you can earn only 1000 Gold from voting each month (the one everyone gets excluding top voters), then, the minimum gold required to gift a rank could be 1250.
You'll have to make a purchase of at least 1250 while buying a gift. This filter will prevent people from alt farming.

• Second & a simpler idea, the server could just start giving out gift cards instead of directly giving in-game gold to top voters like it used to back then.
They used to provide us a gift card with balance inside & we were able to make purchases ourselves. Thus, giving players more options. Now, you can’t buy your friends ranks if you’re top voter. You can only make purchases in your own account. I found it a little annoying!

These are my opinions regarding it. Hope they helped you out.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
So, I went over the idea and have decided to give it a downvote for the following reasons.
• Firstly, voting on multiple accounts/alts to take over the voting leaderboard & snatch other user’s odds to gain a top position is disallowed as well. You’re highly discouraged to not vote for multiple accounts. That’s why the website only allows you to vote one account at a time as well. Bypassing the website’s filter using VPN or other mediums is discouraged as well.

• As orangeandy mentioned, it’d be game killing if they were to give out this ability to the players as they’ll generate immerse amount of gold via alts. Not to repeat how it’ll complete change the plot of buying things from the store.

With the being stated, I’ll now give my opinions to fix the issue you’ve come across & what could network offer us instead of this game killing ability.

• It’d be better if there was a feature to buy someone else a rank with the in-game gold you’ve. Instead of transferring gold to a user’s account to other, you’ll be able to gift a user a purchase made with gold via /gold shop. It’ll revoke the ability of players to possibly harm the economy.
They may also set a minimum price required to make a gift from in-game store. For example, you can earn only 1000 Gold from voting each month (the one everyone gets excluding top voters), then, the minimum gold required to gift a rank could be 1250.
You'll have to make a purchase of at least 1250 while buying a gift. This filter will prevent people from alt farming.

• Second & a simpler idea, the server could just start giving out gift cards instead of directly giving in-game gold to top voters like it used to back then.
They used to provide us a gift card with balance inside & we were able to make purchases ourselves. Thus, giving players more options. Now, you can’t buy your friends ranks if you’re top voter. You can only make purchases in your own account. I found it a little annoying!

These are my opinions regarding it. Hope they helped you out.
I still think the idea is great, they can still add it and make it so that Votetop gold is not Transferable simply.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
-1 I agree with OrangeEndy OrangeEndy on the fact that this would most likely allow for a lot of exploitation, and this also could potentially lead to players being scammed out of their gold.