Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts

Minecraft Username:
2ag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts​

Suggestion Details:
Being Able to send and receive gold directly from accounts.​
when we want to buy stuff from someone for gold. we spend from our balance directly by sending gold to the seller since we bought the gold from store. instead of buying from again from shop and it will make top voters who vote on alts transfer their gold to main account.​
if i have 2k gold splitted on 2 accounts. how i can buy a 2k gold stuff? i can't.​
you should add this option since it's a currency on JartexNetowrk​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-top voters will get their gold on main accounts​
-sending gold directly from balance to the seller or alts​

Extra Information:
-Just Add this option for gold. doesn't matter for iron since it's not available on store.​
-don't allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron.​
-incase if this suggestion gets accepted you should also add gold transactions history including [ Date - Player Name - Amount Of Gold ]​

Last edited:

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
i have edited extra information to not allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron
Instead of this suggestion I would encourage you to suggest something better:
i go for votetop every month. for example i went for votetop this month and i voted till last day. when votetop resets u can't vote cuz you have alearady votetop in same day. i will be obliged to vote on alts. same things for others who vote every month
Suggest something to fix this ^

ignMicho

+1 because I would really like to transfer the gold from my friend that will give me some from being vote top 1 šŸ˜Š

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
IGN
OnUrCase
All they need to do is make it so you can withdraw Gold as banknotes and everything is solved +1 for me because Its a good idea and i see nothing wrong with it

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Huge +1 many voters like me ame etc used to vote for freinds and now there is no use of it

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I think this is a +1 from me:
The jartex gold is often used as a currency to obtain ingame items, while doing so the server is always profitable, I don't think this can be exploited by votetop as long as their contribution toward the server is guaranteed, which is Voting in this case.
This won't also break the game economy as all gold are rewarded for doing actual work or buying it, making it a limited resource, this will also better help players that can't afford to pay for the game perks and enjoy the Goldshop spoils by doing ingame trades.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Germany-votetop-,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

ā€¢ This will be helpful for players who doesn't trust gold deals from other players, thinking they might get scammed.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
this will allow getting insane amount of gold or iron which will really effect the server and make rewards really less valuable and because u are a 9hba

2agg

this will allow getting insane amount of gold or iron which will really effect the server and make rewards really less valuable and because u are a 9hba
Explain how they get insane amount of gold-iron