Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts

Minecraft Username:
2ag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts​

Suggestion Details:
Being Able to send and receive gold directly from accounts.​
when we want to buy stuff from someone for gold. we spend from our balance directly by sending gold to the seller since we bought the gold from store. instead of buying from again from shop and it will make top voters who vote on alts transfer their gold to main account.​
if i have 2k gold splitted on 2 accounts. how i can buy a 2k gold stuff? i can't.​
you should add this option since it's a currency on JartexNetowrk​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-top voters will get their gold on main accounts​
-sending gold directly from balance to the seller or alts​

Extra Information:
-Just Add this option for gold. doesn't matter for iron since it's not available on store.​
-don't allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron.​
-incase if this suggestion gets accepted you should also add gold transactions history including [ Date - Player Name - Amount Of Gold ]​

Last edited:

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Hello G Germany-votetop- . After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it -1/Downvote for the following reason(s):

• The ability of not being able to transfer any vote rewards of in-game currencies is intentional, due to the fact that it can be easily exploited resulting in players obtaining immense amount of wealth and can ultimately crash Jartex's economy.

2agg

Hello G Germany-votetop- . After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it -1/Downvote for the following reason(s):

• The ability of not being able to transfer any vote rewards of in-game currencies is intentional, due to the fact that it can be easily exploited resulting in players obtaining immense amount of wealth and can ultimately crash Jartex's economy.
Since the gold is bought from store how it gonna affect on jartex economy.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Since the gold is bought from store how it gonna affect on jartex economy.
Gold and Iron can now be obtained by voting, which is free. Suppose a player has 5 account in which they vote regularly and transfer all their rewards on the main, this would result in the player getting immense amount of this currency and thus overtime killing the value of Gold and Iron. Items from store, such as ranks, will be common and every player would be able to get them without any costs.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G
Gold and Iron can now be obtained by voting, which is free. Suppose a player has 5 account in which they vote regularly and transfer all their rewards on the main, this would result in the player getting immense amount of this currency and thus overtime killing the value of Gold and Iron. Items from store, such as ranks, will be common and every player would be able to get them without any costs.
then they shouldn't allow to transfer the obtained gold from /vote. just monthly votetops (top 7)

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
top 7 voters receives gold.
for example if i vote on alt. when i receive my reward i want to send it on main account
It's exactly the same thing. If you want to receive rewards on your main, vote with the IGN on your main.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G
It's exactly the same thing. If you want to receive rewards on your main, vote with the IGN on your main.
i go for votetop every month. for example i went for votetop this month and i voted till last day. when votetop resets u can't vote cuz you have alearady votetop in same day. i will be obliged to vote on alts. same things for others who vote every month

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G
i have edited extra information to not allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron