Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested a working /report

Status
Not open for further replies.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
divertente

What is the suggestion about?
a working /report

Description:
A working /report. (since the current one just tells you to report the player on the forums)

Why?

To be honest, a lot of the time I see hackers I don't even report them because it's boring. Clipping, cutting the video. Uploading it to youtube ecc.

And... Not everyone can record. For example, a lot of laptop users can't even get 70 fps

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It happened in the past that I quitted the server just because you couldn't report people on the forums. And that's why a lot of my friends don't play here. It's full of hackers and they can't even be reported through the game.

Extra Information:
After using it the staff would get a message (if they have alerts on) that tells them the user "name" was reported by "name" for "reason"

QUERLENKER

Hello any staff members or any other members (, who read my reply ),
[+1 , but the staff team and develop team have to work a lot for my idea]
but you can do Atlas Beta like on hypixel that player with a higher level choose if they hack or not in a replay. Than the staff only reach out to the right reports and they do not get as many false reports as they would do without the Atlas Beta (what it is called on hypixel, there it is hypixel level 50 and 500 games played in the mode) Than you could enable
~ Querlenker [Ign : Quer3000]

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello any staff members or any other members (, who read my reply ),
[+1 , but the staff team and develop team have to work a lot for my idea]
but you can do Atlas Beta like on hypixel that player with a higher level choose if they hack or not in a replay. Than the staff only reach out to the right reports and they do not get as many false reports as they would do without the Atlas Beta (what it is called on hypixel, there it is hypixel level 50 and 500 games played in the mode) Than you could enable
~ Querlenker [Ign : Quer3000]
Jartex is not a hypixel copy paste server. Stop suggesting copying hypixel.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
1 year ago it was normal but they copy nearly same skywars plugin like hypixel, so i think. They can not be helped anymore.
Please spend more than 5 minutes on Jartex before you post anything on forums (y)

QUERLENKER

Please spend more than 5 minutes on Jartex before you post anything on forums (y)
I play already 1.7 years on Jartex and i have at least 1000 times of 5 minutes played on Jartex. You only do not know how the new rank is diffrent with mvp ++ (it both have nick and public party nearly like hypixel ) and also public party like hypixel they added some weeks ago. They old skywars plugin also was much better but ok. It was every diffrent. And they still had the old minigame ranks.

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, divertente​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Viclyn_

Status
Not open for further replies.