Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A website or a discord bot to check our statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GoingDarkNow​

What is the suggestion about?
A website or a discord bot to check our statistics​

Description:
We all know that Jartex is a cracked server. Not trying to compare but other premium servers such as Hypixel, Hive have their own website to check on players stats. Jartex is starting to grow its already at 3K by the end of the year maybe it'll probably reach 4-5K? So, I'd suggest to make a website to check our statistics, because it would be easier to check on. Not everyone can get on at times.

Yes I know what you're thinking
People might start to flex on their ranks, achievements, kills.
Well I think it's best to ignore it.
You get the point right, everyone would be happy and Jartex will start to grow.
I know I didn't give that many points, sorry I tried.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be happy and I think the (website or discord bot) can get more attractions.​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
-1 - Discord bot

+1 - A seperate section in jn site where they show all players statistics

oPanduh

Minecraft Username:
GoingDarkNow

What is the suggestion about?
A website or a discord bot to check our statistics

Description:
We all know that Jartex is a cracked server. Not trying to compare but other premium servers such as Hypixel, Hive have their own website to check on players stats. Jartex is starting to grow its already at 3K by the end of the year maybe it'll probably reach 4-5K? So, I'd suggest to make a website to check our statistics, because it would be easier to check on. Not everyone can get on at times.

Yes I know what you're thinking

People might start to flex on their ranks, achievements, kills.

Well I think it's best to ignore it.

You get the point right, everyone would be happy and Jartex will start to grow.

I know I didn't give that many points, sorry I tried.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be happy and I think the (website or discord bot) can get more attractions.
i also made a suggestion if suggests this I think its a amazing idea and they can just add like a feature like hypixel has that you can friend a Minecraft bot and message him the username and then it tells you if its a nick or not and also its stats

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs (not tagging him this time) because he never heard of leaderboards

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
As this was a thing already before and worked completely fine and got removed for no reason, +1.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
This would be a real pain for the server to add, Thiemo is already working on lots of things, I don't think he would like to put more on his plate. Yes this used to be a thing back in the day, but they removed it for a reason, we just do not know it.

This would be a great addition to the server, but as you may know the server would become all about your stats and kills (That's what mostly happens) if this is added. You're good depending on how many kills and achievements you got. Which would make this community just a bit toxic. Some people might disagree with what I'm saying but this happens. This is generally a good idea and I hope to see this come back.

Neutral

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mykkull​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ xd_banana

Status
Not open for further replies.