Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A thread about clicking.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
I have imagined myself a brand new idea - "the perfect clicker" - if you can do one hit at one tick, why not to make the type of autoclicker that just adapts itself to server side tps (ticks per second) to decrease any remaining efficiency and make the clicker super effective? My idea is to make the clicker to constantly check rate of ticks per second and just click a number of clicks per second that is shown. As an example, when the server has 19 tps, the clicker clicks 19 cps, when the server has 5 tps, thr clicker does 5 cps and so on. The clicker would need to use maths to calculate how many clicks per second. There are problems the clicker would have to get through to be useful. As an example its way to be injected into Minecraft, like a special client, or mod pack? Maybe texture pack (as works with autominer)? Another problem is the vulnerability of the server side anticheats for this kind of mod/cheat. There is no stranger to know that the cheats are constantly getting patched by anticheat makers, making them easily recognizable and bannable, so the clicker has to be hid pretty deep into coding. So, if the max tps possible is 20 in Minecraft, why anyone would use more than 20 cps in the game since it's just not useful at all? That's an interesting question for me.

I don't know why, but I suspect this idea is already widely used and Google in Polish knows absolutely nothing about it. What do you think about idea? Is this idea even worth doing a program inside a block game instead of outside of it?