Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A text about me . ~_AT_

_AT_

Hello guys! I've just noticed that I haven't made my introduction yet...
First of all, my real life name is Jason. Some friends call me Jas etc.
I live in Greece, yes in that beautiful country you heard of.
I'm a student in a college, near in Athens. I currently am 15 years old, and learning 2 other different languages except from Greek.
My rl friends are not playing minecraft, especially factions, although I told them to.
Gaming related, I'm also known as XyrothG, or Horigume
I play other games except minecraft , like league , fps shooting games (quitted to focus on league) and many more. On league, I'm currently D4 on EUNE.
I've been playing minecraft since for ages. I remember my first server was a factions-related and I was having a blast with my friends. Then this server closed, and moved on Jartex. I must admit, that in Jartex I felt more cosy.
I'm a decent pvper spending my time on PPVP practising my skills. I also play bedwars, sometimes when I'm off-mood. However, Factions has a special place in my heart. It's the most exciting gamemode for me , although I didn't get the chance to show off what I can do.
I feel like I wanna get more active in this community first, and get the same activity in-game. I just wanna share my leisure time for gaming to multiple games, and Minecraft especially JartexNetwork is in that list.

Hope you learned something about me, feel free to contact me here or on discord, for anything you would like to ask/share.
Thanks.