Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Minigames A Suggestion on why the Wither Wyvern Event should be harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
Minecraft Username:
HS50​

What is the suggestion about?
A Suggestion on why the Wither Wyvern Event should be harder.​

Description:
Recently the Wyvern Event was brought back again for the new Halloween Season. So I have played it last year too, but I have one complain and it is that the Event didn't even change at all. Ok, maybe you have added some barriers to trees so nobody can camp. But this wont make any huge differences. I thought of a solution to make this Event a bit harder.

So here are some of the things that could be changed for the gamemode to be a bit harder.

I'm writing this suggestion towards to the Minigames Team so that they could make a system where the players could vote the difficulty from between Easy and Hard. The Hard difficulty will provide changes such the Waves 1 - 4 the Mobs having abilities to expand themselves, or other abilities to spawn in damage zones where the player will take damage in a certain areas. They could also add Mobs such as Endermen which could teleport to anyone without them having a clue that they are being followed, Creepers could also fit in and they could Explode when there is a Player in a radius of at least 2 blocks. The Easy difficulty tho will stay the same as it is right now and we could reduce a bit the HP of the Wither from what it is currently to 500 HP less.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this would generally pick up players attention on playing this Event and plus maybe the team could add awesome rewards for the Harder Difficulty.​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NaibuuHyper​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.