Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A Small Talk About Boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
I've returned with yet another forum post. This time we're gonna be keeping it short talking about boosting. Without wasting any of your time and even my time, I'll just cut to the chase.

What is Boosting?
Boosting is essentially any form of help given by two separate teams, whether monetary help or labour help. Such acts would be extremely unfair towards other teams who are working their hardest to progress throughout the levelling/grinding system.

Why am I writing this thread about boosting?
I'll just cut to the chase. #2, ya'll enjoyed that $100M "donation"?

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
I've returned with yet another forum post. This time we're gonna be keeping it short talking about boosting. Without wasting any of your time and even my time, I'll just cut to the chase.

What is Boosting?
Boosting is essentially any form of help given by two separate teams, whether monetary help or labour help. Such acts would be extremely unfair towards other teams who are working their hardest to progress throughout the levelling/grinding system.

Why am I writing this thread about boosting?
I'll just cut to the chase. #2, ya'll enjoyed that $100M "donation"?
LOL you know that was a joke? From day 1 we are saving money for levels as doggy was already in lvl 16, I had information. Just because if I say "I use hack clients" doesn't make a hacker. Man can't handle a joke LOL. As I joked about receiving 100m from doggo, you took it seriously. We worked as hard as you guys did. We don't have 8 to 10 people like you all do.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
LOL you know that was a joke? From day 1 we are saving money for levels as doggy was already in lvl 16, I had information. Just because if I say "I use hack clients" doesn't make a hacker. Man can't handle a joke LOL. As I joked about receiving 100m from doggo, you took it seriously. We worked as hard as you guys did. We don't have 8 to 10 people like you all do.
Proper use of grammar and vocabulary is important. And also, last time I checked, dogs don’t have the intellectual capacity to type? You must be a new and evolved breed

Wizzardness

If u think i would spend my time to grind 100millions to give Superepic97 for nothing, u are ... .
And still he has to have some op shit to sell , to get 100millions, yet i am inactive , so doesn't look like i got some shit :D
( to add, i can add screenshot from Super saying he has 100+ saved up, when i told him requirements for island's /level system.

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
If u think i would spend my time to grind 100millions to give Superepic97 for nothing, u are ... .
And still he has to have some op shit to sell , to get 100millions, yet i am inactive , so doesn't look like i got some shit :D
( to add, i can add screenshot from Super saying he has 100+ saved up, when i told him requirements for island's /level system.
That's my point, anyways let's not argue with him. People tend to get mad when another island with 3 people take over their position. Besides that, we do not need to defend or provide any kind of proof to anyone besides the Owners of the server at their request.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Why would we donate 100m to super's island lol

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
I think they were joking or something, But I believe boosting is allowed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
First of all, it's funny how ya'lls know who I'm talking about before I even mention any names. Must be something you feel guilty about?

And second of all, you're so sad you have to monitor this post 24/7 to see what people have to say about your boosting little ass. Calling me salty when there's no payout for SBF? You have to boost to be on top of a non-payout season. So fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
I was joking and he is being salty because we took the top 2. They were on the top 2 before us.
haha, Congrats!
First of all, it's funny how ya'lls know who I'm talking about before I even mention any names. Must be something you feel guilty about?

And second of all, you're so sad you have to monitor this post 24/7 to see what people have to say about your boosting little ass. Calling me salty when there's no payout for SBF? You have to boost to be on top of a non-payout season. So fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO:
It's not always about the reward sometimes its about winning, No need to get so mad. (Again it was a joke).

Status
Not open for further replies.