Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied a small change with unscramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Minecraft Username:
UpperGround

What is the suggestion about?
a small change with unscramble

Description:
so reactions is u know it says "first person to unscramble blahblahblah wins" and u unscramble it and u get 5$

so i got muted *coughs*

and the thing is i cant unscramble while im muted. i guess even though we are muted we should be able to play reactions. if we write it correct then we get 5$ if we dont, typical "You are muted (%remaining_time% minutes remaining)"

theres no reason not to add this right? i mean we cant annoy people, but we can still participate in reactions, its a winwin for both everyone and the player

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
people will enjoy creative, even when they are muted. and its pretty annoying not being able to win them even if we are muted

Extra Information:
fyi, i didnt make this because "im" muted, a lot of people probably would like a change like this.

read this if ur gonna deny: give a reason for the denial thanks

Last edited:

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
OK can everyone tell me why muted people should be exempted from one of the essentials of the gamemode?
Unscramble the word isn't an "essential", it's an addition to the gamemode to entertain the players. A mute is considered a punishment and every punishment has its consequences. In this case you aren't allowed to participate in unscramble the word.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
A mute doesn't exempt you from building, the main purpose of creative is to build and decorate your plot not unscramble the word. The mute isn't stopping you from building?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
A mute doesn't exempt you from building, the main purpose of creative is to build and decorate your plot not unscramble the word. The mute isn't stopping you from building?
oh so i can go play in my server on in another server instead of getting bored.
i dont know if you play creative a lot, but if you arent doing anything else than building creative has no difference than a singleplayer world, literally
we arent allowed to talk with players, and yes that is what mute is meant to be. at least we should be allowed to entertain ourselves with unscramble. getting muted is already a punishment that makes u rage why make it worse? the consequences you said, the consequences of this punishment is not being able to chat/talk to players, yes i agree because thats what mute is. like literally why not allow us to unscramble? without unscramble or chatting creative is like boring than normal single player creative. theres nothing else to do other than build. some people like me are in creative to enjoy it not to build. and trust me more than 30% are there just to have fun. we already cant chat when we're muted, at least we should be able to unscramble

JartexBuilder

oh so i can go play in my server on in another server instead of getting bored.
i dont know if you play creative a lot, but if you arent doing anything else than building creative has no difference than a singleplayer world, literally
we arent allowed to talk with players, and yes that is what mute is meant to be. at least we should be allowed to entertain ourselves with unscramble. getting muted is already a punishment that makes u rage why make it worse? the consequences you said, the consequences of this punishment is not being able to chat/talk to players, yes i agree because thats what mute is. like literally why not allow us to unscramble? without unscramble or chatting creative is like boring than normal single player creative. theres nothing else to do other than build. some people like me are in creative to enjoy it not to build. and trust me more than 30% are there just to have fun. we already cant chat when we're muted, at least we should be able to unscramble
I am actually sad RN. You didn't give a single great point, if you don't like creative and think it is boring then I suggest you to play another game (or server in your case). Complaining so much about a single mute is not something I can understand.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
also if it isnt an essential why dont you just allow us to unscramble? i mean it isnt an essential XD
I am actually sad RN. You didn't give a single great point, if you don't like creative and think it is boring then I suggest you to play another game (or server in your case). Complaining so much about a single mute is not something I can understand.
Are you dumb or what? i already said its not a problem about my mute in thread itself?????
I do love creative, and i dont think its boring. I'ts boring when we cant chat AND unscramble (emphasized the "and" so you might get it better). Im telling you to let us unscramble when we are muted.

The point of this thread is not about my mute, if you read it carefully you would get it. Its about letting mute people be able to unscramble.

who knows maybe its not a "feautre" but a bug, it maybe just isnt registering because it wont let us type on chat. might make a bug report on that

JartexBuilder

also if it isnt an essential why dont you just allow us to unscramble? i mean it isnt an essential XD

Are you dumb or what? i already said its not a problem about my mute in thread itself?????
I do love creative, and i dont think its boring. I'ts boring when we cant chat AND unscramble (emphasized the "and" so you might get it better). Im telling you to let us unscramble when we are muted.

The point of this thread is not about my mute, if you read it carefully you would get it. Its about letting mute people be able to unscramble.

who knows maybe its not a "feautre" but a bug, it maybe just isnt registering because it wont let us type on chat. might make a bug report on that
Sure If yo

Sure if you think it is a bug then report it here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
If you can't take all the -1's and the staff criticism then I don't think you should post you complains, I mean Suggestion here, it doesn't matter really if you suggested that bc you were muted or not, it went to your mind while you were muted which is the thing that annoys me the most . As all players and staff have said by now it is not an essential part of the game , rather a thing that lasts for 15 seconds at max where it gives players the chance to get 5$. If you think that is really essential then okay, but not accepting the opinion of others and thinking your idea is perfect is not a great thing to do. A mute is a mute and you can only type commands as you should, your idea here is "getting banned from the server, but entering to hack once every 30 minutes".

I won't drop anymore comments on this thread, the fact that you're still trying to deny the fact that it isn't a great idea in general by being passive-agreesive isn't a good trait.

Again if you think it is a bug then you reported it in the wrong place and should report it in the bugs category.

-Have a nice day

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
If you can't take all the -1's and the staff criticism then I don't think you should post you complains,
??? that's another stupid one

I'm trying to change people minds. I am allowed to do so. that's literally why we are allowed to post on suggestions. people who disagree tries to change suggesters idea and the one made the suggestion tries to convince people.

I won't drop anymore comments on this thread, the fact that you're still trying to deny the fact that it isn't a great idea in general by being passive-agreesive isn't a good trait.
and okay I honestly don't get why it's a "bad" idea. please tell me.

As all players and staff have said by now it is not an essential part of the game
ok if it isn't essential why it's disabled? enable something if it isn't essential.

I'll be happy to reply and try to convince you and others

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports