Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A short Pvp Montage [FIRST MONTAGE]

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Very well made video good stuff :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TahJ758

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
thanks and honestly i think that all vids i make just dont qualify

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Very cool pog montage, gl to 100 subs btw :>>

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
nice is it 60 fps? also i learned the basics of editing in 3 mins cutting adding sounds or screenshots or clips its easy if u learn a lot of stuff and make good content u make get yt rank (u know u need 1k subs)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TahJ758

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
nice is it 60 fps? also i learned the basics of editing in 3 mins cutting adding sounds or screenshots or clips its easy if u learn a lot of stuff and make good content u make get yt rank (u know u need 1k subs)
Around 70 I'm trying to get a good recording software and only bandicam makes me play smooth while recording. I had it on 60fps recording settings because my last video had bad quality

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Around 70 I'm trying to get a good recording software and only bandicam makes me play smooth while recording. I had it on 60fps recording settings because my last video had bad quality
i use fraps for recording its smooth only problem is that it only records game it costs money (i got the premium one) and if ur pc crashes rip the recording (most of the time its rip)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TahJ758

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
i use fraps for recording its smooth only problem is that it only records game it costs money (i got the premium one) and if ur pc crashes rip the recording (most of the time its rip)
I onlngor a 4gb ram laptop so I can't really run some recording software and cntnbuy the premium form them

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
I onlngor a 4gb ram laptop so I can't really run some recording software and cntnbuy the premium form them
i have a medium end laptop 4gb ram too and i use lunar client for cracked mc and it works fine

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
sheeeeesh all the watermarks!

besides that, its a good montage. Nice set of clips