Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A Sensitive Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Hello there, players of JartexNetwork! It's been quite a long time since my last forum post, so I thought I'd make another appearance today.

As some of you may know, I don't like participating in sensitive/controversial disputes or heated arguments. However, this topic I'm about to discuss is rather sensitive, but is absolutely necessary to bring it to the light.

If you've played in the most recent SBF season (Oct 5 2019 - Dec 14 2019) and had the littlest bit of knowledge on /is top, you would be quite aware that the /is top competition ended in unfair standings, as follows :

#1. MuliGG (110B island worth)
#2. KingGandalf (91B island worth)
#3. Monstererza (16B island worth)

For those wondering, KingGandalf's team dominated /is top for 69 days of the season, having at least a 40B island worth lead over the other 2 teams. However, nearing the end of the season, one of the teams discovered a bug to gain massive amounts of heads in a short time using Splash Potions of Harming. This being said, MuliGG's island shot from #3 (35B worth) all the way to #1 (100B+ worth) in the matter 2 days.

Though this bug has been reported to the Owners by many players, and the bug got patched, it was still too late as a rollback did not happen and the #1 team got away with over 70B island worth.

I am aware that it's been over half a year that this competition ended, and what has happened cannot be undid, but I do hope that the upcoming seasons of SBF, or any game mode will be less buggy. I also hope that the Owners will give full attention to bugs and punish bug abusers as best as possible, as well as investigate thoroughly to ensure that the winners have won fairly so we can have a fair competition and bring back the legitimacy of JartexNetwork.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Good job man on making this thread and write about that. It's really nice of you that you put effort into this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Good job man on making this thread and write about that. It's really nice of you that you put effort into this.

I've ignored it for so long, but recently decided to surface it cause I don't think I can keep silent for much longer. Nowhere else better to post it anyway cause saying it in the SBF chat is asking for people to think you're crazy or an idiot.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked đź”’

Status
Not open for further replies.