Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global A Report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeminTheLemon

Minecraft Username:
LeminTheLemon

What is the suggestion about?
A Report command

Description:
I would like to add a Report command to the server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Hello there,

Since I've been playing Skywars a lot and I've seen people teaming in Solo mode or hacking.
Since I would like to report them directly at the moment so I could get their name and so I and many other players don't have to write it down.
It's also good for new players since I doubt that they created an account on here.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
This suggestion was already suggested and denied, due to the fact that it's not that useful to have this command cause this way people could report other players without a reason which can lead to false punishments. It would be much better to report the hacker or the player who uses something bannable here with valid proof rather than doing the command /report and report someone without any proof just his/her name.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1, we already have a reporting system on forums.

millsmolls

I'll be voting +1

Sometimes we're lazy
Also, you can report other players, so what? The staff can look at them to see if they're hacking.

James476

Reports will get cluttered up making staff's jobs 10x harder. There may also be duplicate reports. I dont see why the server needs this when the forums already has a clean and efficient reporting system on the forums.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+1 because when your in a game and theres a hacker you cant report in the middle of the game // the hacker wouldn't be banned in the game but a few hours later so he/she can ruin a game for ppl alot.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
have discord that will fix the problem
so -1

BroncoGames_

There should be a /report command and then a menu where you can choose "Movement hacks/Combat Hacks/ Other Hacks , Etc"

Status
Not open for further replies.