Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A question regarding Poisonman kit

Lazart

Before I even considered buying pman, I mostly wanted it for killing armoured opponents, though i didn't consider the possibility of giving poison effect with fishing rods, which i discovered on accident that it does actually give poison.
I usually use the fishing rod with other kits, though the usage of it on pman is a whole other world.

The question:

Is giving poison with fishing rods, while using pman, a bug or feature?
Cause i don't want to be accused of bug abuse, it's not fair.

The developers allowed the usage of rods, though if its considered bug abuse if used with certain kits. I dont know if the devs can filter rod, snowball and fist damage(close combat), i heard that there were people banned for using pman with snowballs, i dont understand the part with rods though.

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
Its a feature, back when frost was a map, people use to just spam snowballs since projectiles have the ability to give the poison effect to enemies, though if i remember correctly, arrows shot at enemies dont have the poison effect chance anymore after getting removed by TheBridge saviour Andyiscool5623(or whatever his username is)due to frequent complaints by players back in 2021, same with snowballs.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Lazart

Its a feature, back when frost was a map, people use to just spam snowballs since projectiles have the ability to give the poison effect to enemies, though if i remember correctly, arrows shot at enemies dont have the poison effect chance due to frequent complaints by players back in 2021.
I mean, snowballs ARE annoying, considering that they have a far range compared to rods.
But if they didn't remove the damage from rods, if they can, but the snowmap instead, they kind of indicate that its ok for rods.

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
I mean, snowballs ARE annoying, considering that they have a far range compared to rods.
But if they didn't remove the damage from rods, if they can, but the snowmap instead, they kind of indicate that its ok for rods.
Oh its definitely okay, and if they ban you for something they are too lazy to change just dm Notlolo1818 (jartex moderator) he'll help you sort things out since he isnt a braindead simp.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

Lazart

I also thought like, can i really be banned with a valid argument if they didn't even say somewhere that it's not allowed?

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
I also thought like, can i really be banned with a valid argument if they didn't even say somewhere that it's not allowed?
Its jartex anything can be done if a person is corrupt enough. Just dm notlolo if some idiot gets you banned for a bs reason, notlolo is the only staff that played tb actively so he'll understand.