Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames A New Talent

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
GamingFizz

What is the suggestion about?
A New Talent

Description:
Upon getting a kill, or final kill on the mini games game modes, as of now, you always receive the same amount of coins and experience for each kill. This in my opinion disregards the idea of how skilful your opponent is - so you would receive the same amount of coins / experience for a less skilled player, than a player who plays all day.

My Idea is adding a new talent called 'Coin Stealer' or 'Experience Stealer'. These talents will allow a small chance for the player who got the kill to gain a very small percentage of their opponent's coins - but the player that was killed wouldn't actually lose any coins or experience.

For example:
  • Player 1 kills player 2.
  • Player 1 will have a small change to gain 0.1 to 0.5% of Player 2's coins/experience - but Player 2 will not lose the coins/experience gained by Player.
  • If Player 1 gains 50 coins from killing Player 2, Player 2 will not lose those 50 coins, Player 1 will only gain 50 coins.

This talent could be upgraded in two ways:​
1. Upgrading the chance that the talent is used
2. Upgrading the percentage of coins/experience gained.

As a possibility, this could be based on experience that the losing player has - as the amount of coins a player can vary - but experience always increases as they play more often.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think that this would be good for Jartex mini games as it gives players a larger reward, when using this talent, as they get a kill on a more experience player. I think this would be fair as it is harder for newer players, or players who are less skilled to get a kill or final kill on players who have more skill, or more experience playing on Jartex Minigames.

Extra Information:
If this was implemented it would have to be a very small percentage of coins/experience.
If a Player 1 killer Player 2, and Player 2 had 15000 experience:
0.01% = 1.5
0.05% = 7.5
0.1% = 15 coins
0.2% = 30 coins
0.5& = 75 coins
1% = 150 coins
I think it should be around the 0.01% - 0.05% area - and could be affected by rank multipliers, and boosters.
There could also be a cap for this - for the players who get egged off of the map with 150k experience.

Last edited:

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
too lazy to read I see other people giving +1. So imma give +1 too.