Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other A new gamemode called "Paintball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylin3

Minecraft Username:
Skylin3​

What is the suggestion about?
A new gamemode called "Paintball"​

Description:
So basicly, i do think this is unique to the server having a NEW MINIGAME that involves FPS, But with paintball guns so its less violent, so basicly the game is basicly a first person shooter game or you could go on F5 if you want to, so there are two teams Blue and Red, they all have guns Primary ones and Secondary ones, or maybe even grenades (or just splash potions or TNT)

If you get a kill, you get 10 coins and you can use that to upgrade your Primary gun or the Secondary gun, you can also use the coins to buy other guns such as Shotguns, Snipers, SMGS, Lightmachine guns, Assault Rifles, or buy your secondary weapon such as Machine Pistols(pistols that has massive amount of firerate but with less damage), High damage secondary weapons you guys could name it.

So there will be
4 Gamemodes,
Capture the flag: the main objective is to capture the opposite teams flag and retrieve it without dying and one team has to get to 5 flags captured in order to win the game, the max players will only be 14 (7 players each team) so its not really chaotic, Same for other gamemodes, in Capture the Flag there will be 2 turrets guarding the tower of the flag but both of them needs to be controlled by players.

2. Capture the hill: So the main objective of the game is your team has to get 15 points in order to win the game... you just basicly hold the hill, every 40 seconds your team gets 1 point for holding the hill and get 5 coins for the rest of the team but the people who are holding it gets 15 coins, players will also be allowed to buy and upgrade guns SAME FOR EVERY GAMEMODE.

3. Team Deatchmatch: So the main objective is just get as many kills as you want there will be a timer of 10 minutes, and every kill you get 1 point and that adds up to the leaderboard the team that has the most people that has the most points wins and the people in the leaderboard gets 100 coins, you get 5 coins for every kill you get by the way, and if the timer runs out its basicly the game thats gonna announce whos the winner, so thats Team Deatchmatch.

And finally for the
4th Gamemode Its your guys's choice it could be Rush, Chaotic or just add 3 gamemodes and maybe i'll think of the 4th gamemode some other time.

Your Homeboy, -Skylin3.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Honestly, i do think its gonna reduce lag for some other minigames because of the player count, or maybe even get more popularity over YouTubers advertising our server and our unique minigame (hopefuly Hypixel doesn't copy it tho)​

Extra Information:
By the way if this suggestion may be good i want 5k coins on the minigame "TheBridge" or maybe no but yes do it please

I made the description about like 40 minutes or so so please add it i really want this to be added.

Your Homeboy, -Skylin3.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
1. Jartex isn’t going to add a new mini game after they just opened the Bridge.
2. You don’t ask for coins/money just because you made a suggestion
3. Pretty sure it’s already on hypixel and Jartex doesn’t like copying ideas
4. Minecraft players are not used to firing guns because guns aren’t even in the vanilla game
Result: huge -1

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

Max12368

Jartex already had this type of game but it was called Counter strike it was like this but a Minecraft version of Counter strike but nobody used to play that game only some players used to play it, because of this it got removed, same would've happened to this paintball minigame you're suggesting about if it was added. so I'll say -1 for this suggestion

Last edited:

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
Status