Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A new Discord server has popped up!

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
A message to all minigames players!

Ever wanted to suggest a new update quickly and easily? Today is your lucky day! I, the great, amazing, wonderful, lovely, charismatic Nirahz have opened up a new Discord server for you all to hang out in. We provide everything you need for suggesting an update, including:

A custom bot where you can make suggestions (big or small, doesn't matter!) very easily, without having to navigate the forums, deal with toxic community feedback, deal with downtimes, having to write multiple paragraphs for it to be even considered, etc
A place to discuss suggestions
A big chance of your suggestion to really be considered for Jartex Network (if it's good!)

and much more!

Keep in mind this server is restricted to suggestions about minigames.

DM me (Nxrxhz#8518) on Discord for the invite link! On behalf of the JNMG team, we hope you enjoy your stay.
(DISCLAIMER: this server is not officially affiliated with JartexNetwork in any way.)

Yours truly,
Nirahz

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
A message to all minigames players!

Ever wanted to suggest a new update quickly and easily? Today is your lucky day! I, the great, amazing, wonderful, lovely, charismatic Nirahz have opened up a new Discord server for you all to hang out in. We provide everything you need for suggesting an update, including:

A custom bot where you can make suggestions (big or small, doesn't matter!) very easily, without having to navigate the forums, deal with toxic community feedback, deal with downtimes, having to write multiple paragraphs for it to be even considered, etc
A place to discuss suggestions
A big chance of your suggestion to really be considered for Jartex Network (if it's good!)

and much more!

Keep in mind this server is restricted to suggestions about minigames.

DM me (Nxrxhz#8518) on Discord for the invite link! On behalf of the JNMG team, we hope you enjoy your stay.
(DISCLAIMER: this server is not officially affiliated with JartexNetwork in any way.)

Yours truly,
Nirahz
Very awesome indeed

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship