Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord A new discord channel for the donator bot-commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3lvedere

Minecraft Username:
TheoDeGorgelDoos

What is the suggestion about?
A new discord channel for the donator bot-commands.

Description:
So at this moment there is 1 channel where donators can have conversations and where you have to use the bot-commands for the donator music bot. What I suggest is that there is a new chat made where donators use the bot-commands in. It bothers me that in the donator chat when you are in the middle of a conversation people spam the chat with bot-commands used to play music in theire channel. I dont think it takes much effort to change the chat where the bot-commands are used in there for this suggestion. I normally wouldnt spend time making a suggestion about such a little problem but since this is an easy fix I thought why not.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help jartex improve because it makes the donator chat more organized and way easier to keep a conversation going. It is over all way cleaner and seperates the spammed bot commands from the conversations held by donators.

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
+1, I completely agree with this. I actually never read anything in the donators chat as almost all are bot commands. This would really help keeping the Discord less cluttered and keep conversations going.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I believe this has been denied before due to the reason donators chat isn't really active but, I like the idea I will go with neutral.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B3lvedere

B3lvedere

I believe this has been denied before due to the reason donators chat isn't really active but, I like the idea I will go with neutral.
Even then I dont see why that would be a reason for this suggestion to get denied, it takes very little effort and you can see what happends after. Maybe it will become more active just because it doesnt get spammed like now. I would like to see the other suggestion made about this, if you could DM me it on discord that would be great!

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
-1 , there is already one channel for the account linking and the donators is for the music stuff... not everyone uses the music bot so there is no sense of making a second channel for the bot cmd's.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Donator chat isn't really active tbh, most of the donators mainly use it to listen music or meme around. Main_chat is the place i see most donators talk.

So, - 1 from me for this suggestion. Not really needed in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.