Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A lighting effect after you kill someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmelucid

Donator
Donator
IGN
callmelucid
Minecraft Username:
callmelucid​

What is the suggestion about?
A lighting effect after you kill someone​

Description:
basically, when you kill someone they would get hit by a lighting strike or sth, so you win in style know what im saying >:)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
actually feeling proud when you win against someone xd​

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
-1 purely for this, at least come up with something original

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
^ Hypixel isn't the only server that does it.

I don't its an important addition. And, even if its added, you'll probably need a rank to access it.

Tps won't handle it šŸ˜“

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
I hate this "You are making cracked hypixel".Bro then why jartex uses a anticheat?Hypixel has a anticheat.Why are there bedwars/skywars ? Hypixel has bedwars/skywars.Why is there a website ? Hypixel also has a website.Why there is a discord server like hypixel ? Why there is /duel like hypixel ?

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
I hate this "You are making cracked hypixel".Bro then why jartex uses a anticheat?Hypixel has a anticheat.Why are there bedwars/skywars ? Hypixel has bedwars/skywars.Why is there a website ? Hypixel also has a website.Why there is a discord server like hypixel ? Why there is /duel like hypixel ?
just gonna edit that message then, cos some people have clearly got the wrong end of the stick...

erm, i think jartex has an anticheat, website and minigames such as those you mentioned becuase its a minecraft server like any other? sorry but idk of any servers that refuse to implement an anticheat. majority of servers i know also have a website, just because you have a server website, doesn't automatically mean ur copying the biggest server in the world lol. every server, whether it be big or small, has the right to any gamemode they want, whether it be skywars or bedwars. considering these gamemodes are so widespread, i wouldn't call it copying, because these gamemodes offer such a crucial benefit, to any server and its playerbase. when i say 'trying to make jartex the cracked hypixel' i mean that the suggestion is pointless and adds no value to the server, other than to make it similar to hypixel, such as the suggestion above. honestly answer this, what is the point of it, apart from coinciding with hypixel duels? because im stumped mate.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 I like the idea, ppvp needs more cosmetics. Death effects are a good option, but this will prolly be denied for lack of effort. :cry:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I get what you are tryna say but what you have said here is fuckin bullshit

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
hypixel isnt the only server with those wdym

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
so ur telling me that sw and bw should be removed? also imagine ban evading

-1 for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.