Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP A leveling system for kits~

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JartexBOT​

What is the suggestion about?
A leveling system for kits~​

Description:
Hello all!

So, a few days ago I was talking with some peeps over at the Jartex Discord. We were talking about how the KitPVP kit's are pretty goddamn OP. Stuff like Immortal kits could dominate the whole server. And then I started saying how it makes the server's KitPVP Minigame seem like it's Pay-To-Win (which is against Mojangs EULA, meaning y'all could have a lawsuit just because of this from Microsoft). And I'd say that I have a pretty good solution to this!

My suggestion is a new system which lets you level up your kits by killing more and more people! Let's say you're a newbie. You go into battle and start getting a ton of kills. You've got over 50 kills, and then you notice you've leveled up the kit you were using! It went from having stuff like Protection 1, into Protection 2 and Sharpness 1 to Sharpness 2 (This is just an example, pretty sure this isn't the actual case in the minigame). And so, people would keep on trying to level up their kits to be able to fight the more dominant kits (Such as Immortal's OP kit)

Now, you might think that this will make the already OP kits way more OP! But, I have a very good solution to that aswell! Now, let's say this... The level 1 Immortal kit could be beaten by players with the level 2 Knight kit. So then it wouldn't be as OP for a starter. But then the Level 2 Immortal Kit would have a chance of getting beaten by a level 3 Knight Kit, etc. etc.. But like when an Immortal gets their kit to the max level possible, they'd only be able to use it once per day. Or every 12 hours. OR they'd be teleported into a special Arena designed for people with hella OP max level Kits. there it'll be a bit more fair for everyone.

Honestly, I know this probably isn't the best idea, but I still feel like this would make the server a little more unique because I have yet to find a server with this exact idea. While there is another server that has an idea that's remotely close to this one.. It has it so each kill you get gets you some coins. And with those coins, you can buy other ranks to be able to compete with the people who bought the actual ranks that are like serverwide. Honestly, I found that one pretty cool. I liked it, it was pretty fun to grind and then beat people with hella OP kits with the best Kit you can get just by grinding. It added a lot to their KitPVP.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
And so, I think with the implementation of leveling up your kits, more people would start to be interested in KitPVP. Since it'll no longer be a place for newbies to get bullied by Immortals. And it might even attract other players from other servers to Jartex.​

Extra Information:
Thank you all for reading! I'd love to see some discussion going around in the comment. I'll try to reply to as many comments as possible. I also still have a few more suggestions! So stay tuned for those! ;D​

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
Not even pay to win. There are better sets than immortal one and you can get them without paying. /vote is really good for starters. Sometimes /vote gives you rare keys, then you can get a lot of good items. You can grind money and buy sets from other players. When you got 1 set, you can try to kill someone with good stuff and get more stuff without paying. Kit is more like play to win. ( I even tried myself fighting stacked guy while I am on alt with starter kit. All I had to do is buy strength potion and play aggressive. Just find someone who isn't good as you for the start. You need to know how to pot fast too, because they deal more damage. šŸ˜‚)

Status
Not open for further replies.