Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars A /joinme command

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReingeschwitztYt

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ReingeschwitztYt

What is the suggestion about?
A /joinme command

Description:
Hello!
I have a suggestion.
Sometimes you have to wait a long time until there are enough players to start a Bedwars round. Therefore a / joinme command would be a great relief. When a player (above a certain rank) enters the / joinme command, a message is sent to all Bedwars lobbies. If you click on the message, you will be teleported to the round. I hope you like my idea.
Best regards,
ReingeschwitztYt​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This command will shorten the wait time to a Bedwar round. This is how the pleasure of playing is increased.

Extra Information:
I am from German. Sorry for my english!

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
There is /p warp
He means the message will be sent to all the lobbies for that minigame, not necessarily people in your party.

+1, however there’ll need to be someway to stop people spamming/flooding with the command. This would be especially useful when quadruples and triples is dead :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ReingeschwitztYt

ReingeschwitztYt

Donator
Donator
If you give the order only from the silver rank and only every hour, there will be no spamms. You're right. Quadruples and triples are mostly not playable because of too few players. I would be happy if the command is implemented.

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
He means the message will be sent to all the lobbies for that minigame, not necessarily people in your party.

+1, however there’ll need to be someway to stop people spamming/flooding with the command. This would be especially useful when quadruples and triples is dead :p

+1, the command should have a cooldown to prevent that

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
+1. I believe that this will make some gamemodes more alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.