Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A /joinme command to make the gamemodes more playable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReingeschwitztYt

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ReingeschwitztYz​

What is the suggestion about?
A /joinme command to make the gamemodes more playable!​

Description:
It would be nice if there is an /joinme or /jumptome or /playwithme command. Every time a player (with Gold Rank) type this command, a message will send to all players in the minigame lobbies. If a player clicks on the message, the player gets teleportet to the typer of the command. This will make some gamemodes more playable. I hope you understood me.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make all minigames more playable.​

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
the player gets teleportet to the typer of the command.
What's the point of players getting teleported to the command issuer? Or do you mean players will join the team of the teleporter by clicking on the message that appears?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ReingeschwitztYt

ReingeschwitztYt

Donator
Donator
Suppose I'm in a BedWars round and nobody joined. I now enter the /joinme command. A message will now be sent to all lobbies. When a player clicks on the message, the player will be teleported to my round. I hope you understand it now. Best regards

Max12368

-1 umm... theres already an option to join an already started game, u can just make a party with the following command ./party invite (playername) invite as much people as u want then join a bedwars gamemode then done.

eAwesome

-1 its extra work, and its very unnecessary because if they want to play that game they can just click on the game in a lobby and they might still join your game. Better just to like send an announcement when you're in the lobby to join a new thebridge game.
Bad explaining lol I'm not editing this

Status
Not open for further replies.