Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A huge mysterious project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
Do you remember the moment you get the idea to build something? To build something epic?

On April 28, we started building our huge project.
At first it was difficult because we had to harmonize our opinions. But then somehow we succeeded.
Together we started to build with our wonderful ideas. <3 :crazy::)

We used so many cubes that we finally do not even know how much, funny isn't it?
ngjmgh.png

:redstone::diamond: When u realize he doesen't have Russian flag :redstone::diamond:
:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

If you wanna see the white house, no you dont need a passport, everybody is welcome here. The White house is on prizon at the moment. /p h RahniRow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, there's a prize game. All you have to do is correct the answer, and type it in the comment. Follow (RahniRow) rate me , and you're in the game. The game runs until 13.5. Then, from the correct answers, I will choose 1 to get the Thug rank for free

Last edited:

Zane2783123

i helped xDD It is an awesome build i did like 10% while you Ivalk Mark did the rest <3

Status
Not open for further replies.