Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A guy called me noob, and then I railed him in a 1v1 bedwars and he called hacks

oNewzy

So I was just having a casual day on jartex right, and then this guy named RWP1 came on and said "NEWZY YOU SUCK, YOU'RE BAD" And then I asked him to 1v1 me
We did I beat him and flawlessed him he called hacks
Today he brought back up guy named Noob_gaming something like that and we did 2v2s me VakkyBoi vs RWP1 and Noob_gaming something
Before the game started they both were so confident they will win and they lost and both calledd hacks on me

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
oh loll idk why people like to be toxic, I wonder if that makes them happy or brings them smile to their face

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
So I was just having a casual day on jartex right, and then this guy named RWP1 came on and said "NEWZY YOU SUCK, YOU'RE BAD" And then I asked him to 1v1 me
Today he brought back up guy named Noob_gaming something like that and we did 2v2s me VakkyBoi vs RWP1 and Noob_gaming something
Before the game started they both were so confident they will win and they lost and both calledd hacks on me
I love when people hackusate while being toxic

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
lmao imagine being toxic, then hackusating and being toxic again.

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
oNewzy oNewzy Eyy friend who called you? btw remember me
Just ignore them they are just jealous of your skills or gaming chair xD

0_DiX

IGN
DIKSHANT101,0_DiX
Yo das the fate of trash talkers when they loose can't help about it

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Truly fascinating story, had me on the edge of my chair throughout all of it. Please tell us more of your JartexNetwork BedWars tales!