Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars A guild system for Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena_90

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Serena_90​

What is the suggestion about?
A guild system for Bedwars​

Description:
Hey, I'm suggesting somthing called a "guild system" for bedwars, Everyone knows what a guild system is, For those who don't, it's like a permanent party which can be created only by gold ranks, To prevent overcrowding the server with guilds, this feature must be confined only to the gold ranks to create the guilds and anyone can join them if they're invited or if it's a public guild. This can easily change the whole experience of bedwars here in jartex and can help host private games (for streamers and content creators). We're going to need this update because bedwars in jartex is growing in popularity rapidly.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As i mentioned above it's a game changer, Helpful to streamers/content creators and can help with private games (for content creators) and would make this server a more appealing alternative to Hypixel at times. I say this because we've seen a drastic increase in the server's playercount, especially in minigame servers.​

Extra Information:
(the new website looks cool lol) darkmode op​

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Serena_90​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.