Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars A few permanent maps

DenisDM17

Minecraft Username:
HadesDM​

What is your suggestion's title?
A few permanent maps​

Suggestion Details:
Introduction: Before the implementation of "map rotation" I, for one, kept being annoyed by having to switch games because I keep getting those huge maps or just repetitive maps, the only difference being that they have different blocks used for building it.
After the rotation, once in a few months entering a bedwars game is brilliant as I only get good maps, but on the other side, there are months in a row where I have to skip a ton of maps just to get to some good ones, good ones don't mean small or medium size, means mostly unique maps.

Unique maps: Unique maps are the ones that don't just have other blocks used for construction or slightly differ in the distance between players, but which have something that greatly affects the length or uniqueness of the match.
Nuclear - A big map, what makes it unique is that in the first raid you can just build to the sky and then jump on the slime without knockback. Afterwards, you can go to the middle and plunder everyone's diamonds extremely fast, thing which I don't think can be done that fast on any other map, thus it has 2 elements which makes it differ from other maps.
Mythic - A small map, but unlike beach/dino/mushroom/houses it is very fast paced as the diamonds are close to you, so after the first raid you'll already have to fight another player for those diamonds. The middle is also a great place for fighthing immediately, thus this map uniqueness is in it having fast paced matches where diamonds/emeralds can still help you.
Broken - You can go on top of someone's base and spy on them. The middle is chaotic and you can fall down, survive, jump in the void and rage that you wasted so much time, or make others rage from it. Besides this, the middle is a place where players can bump into each other very easily as you aren't able to see more than a quarter of the mid at a time on your height level, so that makes the middle even more ruthless and fun. There's also plenty of places to hide if you got no bed (you can still be found by a compass tho).
Mario Circuit - Even though I hate this map, I can't say it ain't unique. As I use to farm as much diamonds and emeralds and then fight with that advantage, I dislike this map because it offers the fastest paced matches. You needn't collect anything, at the start of the game you just have to eliminate the person next to you then build 10 blocks to the middle and go around for 10-20s and find someone who still has bed then attack them. There's rarely any time to collect anything as this map is mostly just fighthing.

The suggestion: Have the maps above and maybe other maps voted by the community be always in the rotation. The rotation is supposed to allow everyone to have only their favorite maps at one time, but I'm pretty sure that some maps are loved by everyone and are still excluded from time to time. So, make some unique and loved maps, like 7-8, to never be excluded from the rotation and maybe 12-13 from which 3-4 of them keep switching every month like you did until now.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More fun>More time spent on the server>More players online​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DenisDM17

DenisDM17

At nuclear I meant fall damage, not knockback, don't know how I wrote that.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HadesDM​

A few permanent maps​

Suggestion Details:
Introduction: Before the implementation of "map rotation" I, for one, kept being annoyed by having to switch games because I keep getting those huge maps or just repetitive maps, the only difference being that they have different blocks used for building it.​
After the rotation, once in a few months entering a bedwars game is brilliant as I only get good maps, but on the other side, there are months in a row where I have to skip a ton of maps just to get to some good ones, good ones don't mean small or medium size, means mostly unique maps.​
Unique maps: Unique maps are the ones that don't just have other blocks used for construction or slightly differ in the distance between players, but which have something that greatly affects the length or uniqueness of the match.​
Nuclear - A big map, what makes it unique is that in the first raid you can just build to the sky and then jump on the slime without knockback. Afterwards, you can go to the middle and plunder everyone's diamonds extremely fast, thing which I don't think can be done that fast on any other map, thus it has 2 elements which makes it differ from other maps.​
Mythic - A small map, but unlike beach/dino/mushroom/houses it is very fast paced as the diamonds are close to you, so after the first raid you'll already have to fight another player for those diamonds. The middle is also a great place for fighthing immediately, thus this map uniqueness is in it having fast paced matches where diamonds/emeralds can still help you.​
Broken - You can go on top of someone's base and spy on them. The middle is chaotic and you can fall down, survive, jump in the void and rage that you wasted so much time, or make others rage from it. Besides this, the middle is a place where players can bump into each other very easily as you aren't able to see more than a quarter of the mid at a time on your height level, so that makes the middle even more ruthless and fun. There's also plenty of places to hide if you got no bed (you can still be found by a compass tho).​
Mario Circuit - Even though I hate this map, I can't say it ain't unique. As I use to farm as much diamonds and emeralds and then fight with that advantage, I dislike this map because it offers the fastest paced matches. You needn't collect anything, at the start of the game you just have to eliminate the person next to you then build 10 blocks to the middle and go around for 10-20s and find someone who still has bed then attack them. There's rarely any time to collect anything as this map is mostly just fighthing.​
The suggestion: Have the maps above and maybe other maps voted by the community be always in the rotation. The rotation is supposed to allow everyone to have only their favorite maps at one time, but I'm pretty sure that some maps are loved by everyone and are still excluded from time to time. So, make some unique and loved maps, like 7-8, to never be excluded from the rotation and maybe 12-13 from which 3-4 of them keep switching every month like you did until now.​

I really like the ideas on this submission, though it could be really easy to f**k this up and completely murder the game bedwars

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
HadesDM​

A few permanent maps​

Suggestion Details:
Introduction: Before the implementation of "map rotation" I, for one, kept being annoyed by having to switch games because I keep getting those huge maps or just repetitive maps, the only difference being that they have different blocks used for building it.​
After the rotation, once in a few months entering a bedwars game is brilliant as I only get good maps, but on the other side, there are months in a row where I have to skip a ton of maps just to get to some good ones, good ones don't mean small or medium size, means mostly unique maps.​
Unique maps: Unique maps are the ones that don't just have other blocks used for construction or slightly differ in the distance between players, but which have something that greatly affects the length or uniqueness of the match.​
Nuclear - A big map, what makes it unique is that in the first raid you can just build to the sky and then jump on the slime without knockback. Afterwards, you can go to the middle and plunder everyone's diamonds extremely fast, thing which I don't think can be done that fast on any other map, thus it has 2 elements which makes it differ from other maps.​
Mythic - A small map, but unlike beach/dino/mushroom/houses it is very fast paced as the diamonds are close to you, so after the first raid you'll already have to fight another player for those diamonds. The middle is also a great place for fighthing immediately, thus this map uniqueness is in it having fast paced matches where diamonds/emeralds can still help you.​
Broken - You can go on top of someone's base and spy on them. The middle is chaotic and you can fall down, survive, jump in the void and rage that you wasted so much time, or make others rage from it. Besides this, the middle is a place where players can bump into each other very easily as you aren't able to see more than a quarter of the mid at a time on your height level, so that makes the middle even more ruthless and fun. There's also plenty of places to hide if you got no bed (you can still be found by a compass tho).​
Mario Circuit - Even though I hate this map, I can't say it ain't unique. As I use to farm as much diamonds and emeralds and then fight with that advantage, I dislike this map because it offers the fastest paced matches. You needn't collect anything, at the start of the game you just have to eliminate the person next to you then build 10 blocks to the middle and go around for 10-20s and find someone who still has bed then attack them. There's rarely any time to collect anything as this map is mostly just fighthing.​

just an fyi we only rotate maps that aren't near-universally loved, maps such as mario kart and mythic won't be out of rotation :)

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey DenisDM17,

I decided to give your Suggestion “A few permanent maps” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DenisDM17​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We already have most loved maps permanently in rotation. Feel free to suggest any specific map if you feel like it deserves to stay permanently as well.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd