Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A few improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Minecraft Username:
MrBeastAlan​

What is your suggestion's title?
A few improvements.​

Suggestion Details:
Before rating the suggestion rate it according to the numnbers.​
Example 1) I don't agree​
2)Yes pls​
1) Fireball control.​
Like lord, I made this suggestion a long time ago. Fix it so that the fireball is activated only through right clicks.​
It is a minor upgrade in bedwars.​
2)Time count.​
In practice. BuildUHC, or all the modes, if a player stays still for more than 60 seconds give them a 5 second countdown and then kick them.​
3)Fire shards.​
Globally, after a game or a 20 - 50% chance of dropping a fire like item which automatically comes into your profile where the fire shards are stored. After saving up a 100-150 shards, you can craft it into a Fire Stone, which is a pretty rare item.​
You can use it to get global suits, morphs or even particle effects, just like that.​
You can also make fire stone exclusive items like a flame suit which makes you spit fireballs or flame gadget which acts like a flamethrower.​
You can also make it as soul flame if u want. It's just free cosmetics by just playing normally. It's pretty good.​
4)Brain washer.​
I am losing brain cells while looking at the brain washer rewards. Please change the rewards to better ones which can be used by players without a rank. The rewards should vary with the higher tier not just the same rewards.​
For example, bronze- High chance of common items which can be used by everyone​
silver- High chance of items which can be used by iron and gold​
gold- High chance of items which can be used by Diamond and Crystal players​
You can also add 1 or 2 days iron rank trials in the brain washer. Just makes it more useful I guess.​
5)Rank trials by coins.​
There are good, rankless gamers(like me hehe) who grind and save a lot of coins in the minigames. So, you could atleast give them a free trial to experience some ranks. For example,​
Iron rank 1 day for 4000 - 10000(Optional price)​
Gold rank 1 day for 6000 - 12000(This one is optional though u can it or don't add it)​
Not diamond rank or players will crash the server with all the pgs lmfao.​
There should be a cooldown like 3 days or more cause of the reason by @starpredator​
That's pretty much it ig. Rate it or don't rate it idc. Bye​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Ask the players itself. They know it better than me​

Extra Information:
E​

Last edited:

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
1) Fireball control.
+1 For this one
In practice. BuildUHC, or all the modes, if a player stays still for more than 30 seconds give them a 5 second countdown and then kick them.
this one m not sure of the 30sec it would be unfair if the player lagged a bit then they will be kicked for no reason but i would say 60 secs is suffice
3)Fire shards.
Neutral (cuz IDK what that is)
4)Brain washer.
Too unfair for non ranked players -1
5)Rank trials by coins.
No that would be easily abusable by just buying a global booster from the shop and if u want a 3-day free rank then just vote SMH but giving away gold rank will be dumb.

So overall i vote -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Neutral (cuz IDK what that is)
A new minigames item like brains but its like a token you can exchange for
this one m not sure of the 30sec it would be unfair if the player lagged a bit then they will be kicked for no reason but i would say 60 secs is suffice
If they lag for 30 seconds straight not being able to move, it is unfair for the opponent too. btw Jartex can keep it as they like. Even 60 secs is fine.
No that would be easily abusable by just buying a global booster from the shop and if u want a 3-day free rank then just vote SMH but giving away gold rank will be dumb.
Okay recheck the post sorry

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Fireball thing : +1

cooldown to kick someone : 30 secs seems too short, 60 seconds is better like starpredator said

Fire shard : neutral,idk lol

Brain washer : even tho i agree brain washer rewards are trash,i cant agree with your proposal,it's just one step away from not allowing unranked players to open silver and gold brain washers at all

rank trials by coins : neutral,not sure jartex would add it

overall : neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Brain washer : even tho i agree brain washer rewards are trash,i cant agree with your proposal,it's just one step away from not allowing unranked players to open silver and gold brain washers at all
Do you really think unranked players really get something from gold and silver rn? It's same tbh.
I'm just saying make it to bronze. So people have to spend less brains for better rewards than more brains for useless items.
If u really want those items, sacrifice your brains thats it.
cooldown to kick someone : 30 secs seems too short, 60 seconds is better like starpredator said
I have edited it check again?
Fire shard : neutral,idk lo
No one understands ;-;

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Do you really think unranked players really get something from gold and silver rn? It's same tbh.
I'm just saying make it to bronze. So people have to spend less brains for better rewards than more brains for useless items.
If u really want those items, sacrifice your brains thats it.

I have edited it check again?

No one understands ;-;
I love your signature!!

This comment is irrelevant to this thread, but I had to say this!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MrBeastAlan​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.