Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A feature that allows you to ( toggle ) get coordinates/temporarily track guild members using a slash command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolonya

Minecraft Username:
Kolonya​

What is your suggestion's title?
A feature that allows you to ( toggle ) get coordinates/temporarily track guild members using a slash command​

Suggestion Details:
This feature is for the purpose to coordinate your guild/team members using a ( togglable / premium / earnable ) command either printing, ( &/or updating ) or visualizing the coordinates/position/player character.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This comes handy when players for some reason are currently not able to communicate with team members using vc/ts, however this feature would ease the gameplay e.g. trying to coordinate your team members on-/off-duty.​

Extra Information:
Depending on how this feature is to be developed, it could be overkill (...or perhaps not , see; ) ..however, it all depends on the implementation by the dev team and how they decide to limit the feature based on some of the criterias I listed above. You get the idea.​

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
I don't see how this could be useful in anyway to be honest with you.
track guild members
Kitpvp doesn't have guilds only Teams.
This feature is for the purpose to coordinate your guild/team members using a ( togglable / premium / earnable ) command either printing, ( &/or updating ) or visualizing the coordinates/position/player character.
Kitpvp is all about pvp to be honest, if you're talking about telling each other their location while pvping you can do /tl which will you give you the accident coordinates of that teammate at that time.

Overall I don't see how this could be useful so for that reason, -1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Kolonya​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.