Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars A different queue for different modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLMaster321_

Minecraft Username:
LoLMaster321​

What is the suggestion about?
A different queue for different modes.​

Description:
As many of us know, Jartex skywars has this "voting" mechanism on different modes, i.e normal, lunatic, and extreme. The game is based on the players votes. But, there is a problem with this. The thing is, if people want to play normal, but many people have voted extreme and the person who wanted to play normal is forced to play extreme. This causes dissatisfaction in the player. This is where this idea comes in. The idea of different queues is
good since the player gets to choose based on his opinion (or whatever you call it) and not at the opinion of others. I personally dislike this mode of voting.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help vastly. People would play the mode they like, not what others like. It will increase the player count, causing people to not leave out of boredom.​

Extra Information:
Many cheaters always vote extreme. The items are way too overpowered and very rarely do we get the required items to defeat cheaters.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LoLMaster321_

LoLMaster321_

1st it will make ranks uselss because bronze votes are 2, silver are 3 ..etc
2nd not always players vote what you dont want
3rd its just good how it is, if we add more queues the sw lobby will be spammed with npcs and will not be much players on each queue
There are so many other perks which make ranks have an advantage, but okay

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, LoLMaster321_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.