Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A description of my channel

jc124

I did a video welcoming people to my channel and kind of just saying what I'll be uploading and when. Does anyone have any suggestions for content I should upload? I am new to youtube and am eager to recieve feedback or ideas on how to improve. Thanks!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4cHDCchtoE

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Good Luck with your channel!
Just one tip: Before you start recording write down hints of what u want to talk about (like 1. Topic one, 2. Topic two,...) to avoid umm moments and breaks. This shows that ur not prepared for what ur about talk about so yea... And if this still happens, cut it off from video and that will make video far more interesting to watch

But overall, nice video

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jc124

jc124

Good Luck with your channel!
Just one tip: Before you start recording write down hints of what u want to talk about (like 1. Topic one, 2. Topic two,...) to avoid umm moments and breaks. This shows that ur not prepared for what ur about talk about so yea... And if this still happens, cut it off from video and that will make video far more interesting to watch

But overall, nice video
Tysm! I did write a few things down but just like key points I wanted to get to, so next time I'll write like a half script thing. I took your advice from my last video and improved the music (I hope). Thanks for all the feedback you've given me!

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Tysm! I did write a few things down but just like key points I wanted to get to, so next time I'll write like a half script thing. I took your advice from my last video and improved the music (I hope). Thanks for all the feedback you've given me!
No problem. Looking forward for new video ;)

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Yeah just bedwars matches are pretty cool. Keep up these videos and I agree with GHladni's message. If you are always prepared everything will work perfect.