Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A cool glitch

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I managed to glitch inside the beacon under the solo using the telebow. i even managed to access it.

Attachments

• 2021-06-28_10.27.57.png
    2021-06-28_10.27.57.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2021-06-28_10.28.05.png
    2021-06-28_10.28.05.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2021-06-28_10.27.52.png
    2021-06-28_10.27.52.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 14

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
View attachment 15501

Bought trap for 1 diamond how to use it XD
Hello!,
Please dont send non-thread related message. If you have a problem you can contact staff or go to #assistancechat on Discord. If you want to share something with the Community you can make your own Forum post.
~PizzaLover13

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
xstym
Hello!,
Please dont send non-thread related message. If you have a problem you can contact staff or go to #assistancechat on Discord. If you want to share something with the Community you can make your own Forum post.
~PizzaLover13
Therad is about glitches and the guy is not asking for any sort of assistance he is just showing a glitch either way creating a thread showing a glitch that will happen once once is a while is completely irrelevent and will waste even more time of you me and others, for a matter of fact PLEASE IGNORE the messages which are non relevent to you no one asked you to reply on every thread you see. If you still are not happy with it report me here https://www.jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select I am fine with that and please stop wasting time of others and yourself I am sure we have better things to do

Once again humble apologies for going off-topic. please don't reply back I don't want to escalate the matter further if you are not satisfied. just report

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Therad is about glitches and the guy is not asking for any sort of assistance he is just showing a glitch either way creating a thread showing a glitch that will happen once once is a while is completely irrelevent and will waste even more time of you me and others, for a matter of fact PLEASE IGNORE the messages which are non relevent to you no one asked you to reply on every thread you see. If you still are not happy with it report me here https://www.jartexnetwork.com/form/16/select I am fine with that and please stop wasting time of others and yourself I am sure we have better things to do

Once again humble apologies for going off-topic. please don't reply back I don't want to escalate the matter further if you are not satisfied. just report
Hello!,
Sorry if I offended you in any way it was certainly not my motive. Your right I dont want to escalate the matter I was just commenting on your message. It is my bad if it offended you and I am sorry.
Sincerely
~PizzaLover13