Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

a big bug or scam ?

in my cell i put like 4 stacks of rubies and one stack of sapphires also i put a ruby suit and a police vest [on one from my cell member have acces to that ] but after some minites the rubies disappeard and the suits disappears too i dont know that theres a hacker enters my cell or a bug or a scam for the server pls someone can refund me these

pakitonia

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
pakitonia
May be that your colleague steals it lol

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
in my cell i put like 4 stacks of rubies and one stack of sapphires also i put a ruby suit and a police vest [on one from my cell member have acces to that ] but after some minites the rubies disappeard and the suits disappears too i dont know that theres a hacker enters my cell or a bug or a scam for the server pls someone can refund me these
The simplest Explanations would be that you might have lagged and while it seemed as you placed the Suits in reality you may have not so check your PV's/Vaults/Chests you might find them there, If not then i'd say you probably got scammed because things don't just disappear from armour stands, A Tip - Don't invite people to your celll unless you fully trust them, People are capable of low things