Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions a better printer for factions (or any other server) with an application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xone

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Xone

What is the suggestion about?
a better printer for factions (or any other server) with an application

Description:
when printer was first inroduced, it was really good and smooth, no one got kicked and it was one of the best I've ever seen for a factions server. And by chance that map no one got glitched or phased (miss old seasons). now printer got insanley nerfed, its pretty much useless because you get kicked all the time, misses a lot of blocks and is really slow.
Printer should become better because its a way to facilitate factions. Sand alts would become viable, so raiding will become smooth and non-slow.
If the reason stopping mex from improving printer is the cheater situation, we can do an application system, like the vpn one we have, and have people apply for the better printer for themselves or for their alts.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it would help factions and players build their bases, cannons, traps etc faster and have more time to grind mobheads and pvp.

Extra Information:
USSR ON TOP

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
+1. Smoother printer always helps things.

I agree with the extra information !

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Wait, I didn't K ow this server faction has printer, but seems like a cool idea so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.