Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A better explication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
I saw a comment that told me -
Sorry to say but u seem ummm too immature to be able to become staff... Why? Coz u made a post saying well whatever u said... But u made that post so you would get attention for ur application.. I mean why would u say u want to leave if ur app got denied? Why not think of quitting before?

And I'm sure the requirement says no mute or ban for the past 30 days...

Sorry for the negative comments, but I'm just being honest about my opinion.

Anyways good luck-

I did NOT tell that I will quit if I will NOT get accepted. I said that I will slow down with the server. I didn't make the thread for attention,I made the thread telling all the users that I've hide all the ''sadness'' I've tried to look happy,since I've discovered the server. Is a personal thing. Some of you guys will not understand me. I saw ''disagree'' rates on my applications,from staff members. I got it. I disrespect a staff member,but that night,I didn't go to sleep until I got an answer from MNiC. Jartex Network means a lot to me.I am NOT that kind of weirdo that randomly starts to swear over the chat while 1 staff is online on the gamemode. I am a human too. I make mistakes. I am not perfect,no one is. And yes,Suhayl,I've think to quit before anyone knew.

I know that ModeratorBot,King_Pvpz,MyNameIsCaptain lost their faith in me,But I had a pissed off day. I Always have. I have my problems too. I and everyone knows that I will change my behavior. And I told a lot of times that I didn't expect it personally. I gave all my attention to this server and I still do. No matter if I get Denied as a staff. Will continue playing,I will continue helping,I will change my behavior. i personally Don't care if I will not get the trial . I will continue to help and Play on this server,I will look forward on the forums,I wish that I could be perfect.But I am not.
Stop telling me that I am immature.Everyone can be Kind,lovely,a good helper a week,or two,and after a fight in the family,or with the friends,or etc..They have a bad day. In that ''bad'' day ''bad'' things happen that makes a lot of people loose their faith in the actual person. The actual person,Which I can call ''me'' try to change everything.

Maybe I am hopeless...Maybe I am not...I can hide emotions,making others happy. How I said,No one is perfect. I know,Sounds stupid...I am imagining all the people who will tell in their minds...or etc...

''Omg...After she disappointed everyone,she try to say sorry in a stupid way,telling fake stories...But I am not sure is fake,but still''

I try to accept the things, and start working on my behavior. I hope that with this thread,You understood that everyone have bad days...weeks...months..etc...

I repeat this---I promise that all I've done will never happen again. All the respect and love from me to all the users and staff members. I am sorry again. I will try sometime to explain everything. Is a long story...Please,If you disagree with my application,threads..Don't just leave the vote there...reply with a comment,or private message me....Thanks for all the attention...Hope you have a wonderful day...

iFlyYT_

I think if you just leave it for now maybe it will help... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.