Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

_MLG_PINGU_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
I doubt a new map would come out as there is nothing wrong with the map that is currently being used

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Well , not 100% true , for 3 reasons :
  • If we keep the current maps without any change this will lead people to think that the server is out of dev now .
  • If we don't upload new maps + current maps , this will lead us to leave skywars (or at least reduce the amount of players and playing time in skywars , which is obvious now ) due to lack of creativity (you will know what I mean after 100 game )
  • The current maps don't have to be buged or have something wrong to rethink about adding new maps , basically new maps will give A lot of fun , and less boring , also they can keep the current maps besides to new maps .
I hope they add new maps.

Radifyy

Well , not 100% true , for 3 reasons :
  • If we keep the current maps without any change this will lead people to think that the server is out of dev now .
  • If we don't upload new maps + current maps , this will lead us to leave skywars (or at least reduce the amount of players and playing time in skywars , which is obvious now ) due to lack of creativity (you will know what I mean after 100 game )
  • The current maps don't have to be buged or have something wrong to rethink about adding new maps , basically new maps will give A lot of fun , and less boring , also they can keep the current maps besides to new maps .
I hope they add new maps.
Hm. You're right as well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NoodlePoser

NoodlePoser

I will be careful in building, and I will contribute with all that I can by publishing this server and custodian of its players and adding others. Please trust me, please, how much the server mineland did and became successful.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NoodlePoser

NoodlePoser

Please be convinced of me, I will be very careful to like players with turners. Please believe me, you will not regret please

Attachments

• 1586915645057.png
    1586915645057.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.