Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

720 Hours on Jartex!

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
So I recently asked eeKso94 eeKso94 my ingame time on jartex, I knew it would be high ( I m level 50 on minigames at the moment) but I was not expecting this high! I was kinda shocked ngl as 720 hours is basically an entire month of playtime. Holy sheet. Anyone else here with a higher time, I mean obviously there would be people but I just wanna know who has spent the highest amount of time on jartex

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Congrats, you have wasted 720 hours on a chair playing minecraft.
And my playtime is like a month or something I dont remember the last time I checked

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Prob the one of the ex staff or existing staff have that record

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
So I recently asked eeKso94 eeKso94 my ingame time on jartex, I knew it would be high ( I m level 50 on minigames at the moment) but I was not expecting this high! I was kinda shocked ngl as 720 hours is basically an entire month of playtime. Holy sheet. Anyone else here with a higher time, I mean obviously there would be people but I just wanna know who has spent the highest amount of time on jartex
Wow that's nice, but how do you ask like do they just tell you?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
You can ask any staff member for your online time for lifetime, last week or last month. Just ask them to check your /jseen